Thursday, July 31, 2014

World-wide Car sales from 1990 to Present. You are not going to believe these numbers.

This chart amazed me. Note the years along the horizontal axis. The first two bars represent two DECADES worth of car sales worldwide.  The other four represent single year sales (the last bar for 2014 is a projection).

The total number of cars sold in 2011 and half of 2012 EQUALED the total amount sold in the 20 year time span from 1990 to 2010.

Ponder that for a moment when it comes to energy and environmental  issues.

Statistic: Number of cars sold worldwide from 1990 to 2014 (in million units) | Statista
Find more statistics at Statista

1 comment:

  1. More often than not I don't make remarks on sites, however I'd like to say this article truly constrained me to do as such. Truly decent post! Used Cars for Sale

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats